Updated: Aug 12, 2019
This exercise will:
1. Stabilise the shoulder
2. Strengthen the upper back
3. Stretch out the chest muscles
Shoulder squeeze: start position
1. Standing with good posture
2. Arms relaxed by your side
Shoulder squeeze: Action
1. Turn the palms of your hands so as they are facing behind you.
2. Keeping the ribs down, gently squeeze the shoulder blades together; palms should now be facing your thighs.
3. Gently release the squeeze and repeat 8 times in a slow and controlled manner.
4. Repeat 8 times