Updated: Aug 12, 2019
This exercise will:
Create mobility in the Thoracic and cervical spine (upper back and neck)
Stabilise the shoulders
Strengthen spinal rotators.
Standing bow and arrow: start position
1. Standing with good posture
2. Arms raised to shoulder level
Standing Bow and arrow; Action
1. Keeping the hip bones facing forward, draw the right elbow into your waist and rotate your upper body to the right, looking to the right.
2. Keeping shoulder blades back and down, rotate back to start position, making sure to keep good posture alignment
3. Repeat 8 times on each side
REDUCE RANGE OF MOTION IF SUFFERING FROM OSTEOPOROSIS